Position Opening - Director of Fundraising
BOS Foundation Position Opening - Director of Fundraising
The BOS Foundation is looking for a Director of Fundraising for our board of directors. The board meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 5:30pm EST. There’s a lot of work to be done, and we expect that this commitment will require several hours of work per month, with more hours committed during quarterly fundraising activities. This position would work closely with the communications team. Most of our internal communication is through email, with board meeting conference calls and committee calls happening 1-2 times per month.
Role: Fundraising Chair
Term: 2 Years
- Prepare and update / adjust Fundraising Campaign Strategy
- Coordinate all aspects of the Fundraising Committee
- Communicate across Foundation
- Ability to organize events
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use technology (create presentations and track data)
- Ability to effectively coordinate volunteers/committee members
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions. If interested in applying, please send us a brief description of your interest and any experience you have with fundraising. We can provide a more detailed job description via email.